PART 2 OF “I AM SAM”

by 4/12/2016 10:12:00 am 0 comments




ADMIN VIRGIL
     Here ye here ye! The second segment of Sam Kim’s debut album “I am Sam” has released and I am going to do the review for it.

      In the second part of the album we have “Leave it”, “Dance” and “Touch my Body”. Let’s start with “arckch!” or “Leave it” which is a beautiful ballad track about a rocking relationship. The song narrates the tale of a couple in such a mesmerising realistic way. Crush features in this song and quite literally crushed his part in this song. Sam Kim is really proving himself with this and every other song he sings.

      “Dance” starts slow and seductive with its chocolatey lyrics! I love the way he sings! This song asks the girl to let things go and have the time of her life with him. This song has a mix of electro pop infused in it as well which really this song an added dimension.


      Though it has a fierce title, “Touch my Body” is actually a subtle soft ballad number. A sweet scintillating number, touch my body is an alluring romantic song that is really romantic but somehow manages to keep it real by its subtle rhythm and mellow beats. “Touch my body” is a song that is set fire to the rain with its lyrics. 

     With that ends my review! let me know what you think in the comments section below!

Unknown

Developers

All we want to do is spread the love of k-pop, k- drama and all things korean. Here in SMK, we believe live is meant to be shared so if you love something let us know, Chinguduels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment