THE DARK PANDA RISES!

by 8/31/2015 12:08:00 am 0 comments

Admin Virgil


      No I am not being racist towards Pandas! that would be just plain rude, no?




I am talking about that song which was created as a collaboration of Hyorin, Zico and Paloalto!


I know what you are thinking, but it released a while ago so why are you talking about that now?

well cause I was too busy jamming to the song that I didn't have time to tell you then, so I am telling you now.


I was so jammin to this song that I actually wanted to know what the lyrics meant. Turns out it wasn't about a Panda that had gone bad and was creating havoc by riding over others, killing them and was now targeting you. BUMMER! 

The song was something about light versus dark blah blah blah blah blah blah ba ba blah blah blah blah! so where does the panda come into all this? why Panda? why dark Panda and not bright Panda?

you tell me, Chingu.

Listen to the song below and tell me why the song is called "Dark Panda"



Click on the 'cc' button to get the lyrics on screen, Bruh!

If you haven't found a logical reason as to why the song is titled 'Dark Panda' hit replay and go through it again!



AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN!

Unknown

Developers

All we want to do is spread the love of k-pop, k- drama and all things korean. Here in SMK, we believe live is meant to be shared so if you love something let us know, Chinguduels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment