IS IT ALREADY WINTER?

by 2/04/2016 05:43:00 am 0 comments

Admin Virgil
    
       Now I know what you are thinking.. winter is coming to an end soon, but you are wrong. According to the multiple Korean youtube channels that I stalk.. watch, it has "Suddenly" become cold again so winter is still prevailing very strongly in Korea.

     Enough about the weather, that is not what you are here for- lets talk about Huh Gak's and Vromance's collaboration track "already Winter" which is a heart breaking song of love and parting ways... Really? I man I am not good with sad stories... I get all emotional and ..


   To tell you the truth, I was kinda expecting a heart breaking melody and it surely delivered it. The song is delicate and melodious... a simple heart break song that really succeeds in delivering its emotions.

  The music video was a roller coaster of emotions..


Who ever the two actors were, they acted perfectly, it was like we were all on a date with.. it was that real. And so when that horrendous climax kicked it, I was dead.. I just couldn't bear watching it..



   Too much drama, too much pain.... I loved it all. The music video is a must must must must watch.. I highly recommend it! The song is mellow and perfect for the season but there is nothing that is unique about it, that would set this apart. You should take a listen for it yourself.



    While you do that, I will go binge read on some heart breaking stuff and cry my eye balls out... or instead...


 and hunt out the guy that put the couple in such pain...

Unknown

Developers

All we want to do is spread the love of k-pop, k- drama and all things korean. Here in SMK, we believe live is meant to be shared so if you love something let us know, Chinguduels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment