“BEAUTIFUL TONIGHT” BY LEE KI CHAN.

by 7/26/2015 09:45:00 pm 0 comments


By Admin Virgil

      I cannot stop obsessing over this song’s music video that I just had to put it up here! The song has such a simple best but it instantly gets into your head. You will be singing this, I tell you, Chingu



      This video is so so so cute. The lady in the music video dances just the way I do, hahah!. The room is so oddly decorated though and the photo frames only add to it, you know the whole uncomfortable first time kinda feel. What I did find a bit weird was the unintentionally touch hand incidents which occur almost too many times in the music video- either you get a bigger popcorn bowl or get two of each. And why keep the toilet paper??? I guess they ran out of things to touch together

no offence, but these two listen to the television like it's their omma-nim!

      The paper bag is so cute, like, aw mah gwad! I Can Not even! Right, Chingu? There is such a limited range of emotions you can put on top of a bag like this, but it delivered, from lip syncing to expressions of pleased, happy etc, kudos to that!

            IF THAT WASN’T CUTE FOR YA, THE MUSIC VIDEO THROWS A CAT AT YOU!!



      Not literally but, I mean, it looked so pretty.

      I love how the music video ends with them watching the television and slowly closing their eyes. It sort of brings back the innocence which they threw out while they making out in the middle out the music video.
    
  By the time the finished writing this, I had probably listened to the song about five times. How many times did you listen to it? is there some part in the music video that you found absolutely adorable? Um? Um? Did you? Well let me know then in the comments below!

      

Unknown

Developers

All we want to do is spread the love of k-pop, k- drama and all things korean. Here in SMK, we believe live is meant to be shared so if you love something let us know, Chinguduels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment