STILL GRASPING AT REALITY

by 8/24/2015 12:47:00 am 0 comments


ADMIN VIRGIL



      Still trying to wrap my head around the fact that it has already been a year since Rise and EunB left us. It feels like the nightmare repeats itself over and over again all this time cause I could swear it still feels yesterday when I heard the news…… It’s been a year…….



      Ashley, Sojung and Zuny and many others from Polaris Entertainment came together in the Tokyo Shinagawa Stellar Ball to conduct a memorial concert for Rise and EunB. I can’t and don’t really want to say much because it still pricks me…….. I thought I should put it up here to show that I care and that I will always look at Ladies’ code as a five member group . . . always five.

            They sang a new song titled 'I will smile even if it hurts' and the other Polaris Entertainment artists Yang Dong Geun, Ivy, Rumble Fish and Kim Bum Soo sang 'I'm fine, thank you'

watch the clipping of the compilation of the memorial concert below.

credit to the owner. 


Unknown

Developers

All we want to do is spread the love of k-pop, k- drama and all things korean. Here in SMK, we believe live is meant to be shared so if you love something let us know, Chinguduels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment