AND I 1,2 WITH MY SOUL

by 3/21/2016 06:21:00 am 0 comments


ADMIN VIRGIL



Dear Man with a voice of an angel,
      I am writing you this letter because I sincerely admire and love the way you sing and I want you to know how I feel. You probably know this already but I will tell you this anyway, you have a voice of an angel and I wouldn’t be wrong even if I said that your voice is the voice of God and whenever I hear you sing, it feels like I am on a cloud, floating, with not a single care in the world. So please, continue singing with this voice of yours until the entire world rings with your sweet echoes. Don’t stop until you have reached your goal.
      Until then and probably till eternity if possible,
Your faithful fan ever since you sang “Replay”.


This would probably be the letter I would spam SHINEE’s Jonghyun with. Well since there are miles of separation between us which prevents me from being in the same country as him, I will have to keep this letter in this blog for now.
     
    When I heard that STATION was going to drop a song that features Jonghyun in it, I flew.



      Heritage is a mixed group consisting of Yim Hyo Chan and Gyeongseon I, known for their unique sense of musicality and moving vocals singing of gospel truths. Together with Heritage, Jonghyun was roped in on this project and the result is this melodious magic with enchants anyone who listens to it. The song is a simple song of feel good melody and the trio of vocals match perfectly. There is nothing to say about this song as all words would fail in describing this collaboration. This is a moving melody that is better heard of than read about.


      Sad to see that out of the entire music content STATION let out this is one song which is not accompanied by a music video. Highly hoped to see Jonghyun and Heritage in the video.. 

Unknown

Developers

All we want to do is spread the love of k-pop, k- drama and all things korean. Here in SMK, we believe live is meant to be shared so if you love something let us know, Chinguduels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment