LOTUS WHITEGLOW SERUM - REVIEW

by 7/01/2015 11:46:00 pm 0 comments
Admin Virgil.

      Before we start, I just want to let you know that the images presented here are not mine; I just lifted them off google images, so credits to the owners! Thank you!

      And now moving forward, as the title suggest, I am doing a review on the ‘Lotus WhiteGlow Serum’. It costs about 340 INR and it looks like this




(Once again, not my pictures, credit to the owners)


      The serum as such looked too small and I felt it wouldn’t last long. Surprisingly it last for two months (only because I placed the serum up-side-down and kinda forced it to give me more product!) and I used it every day. The serum as such has a moisturiser-sort of consistency and easily blends into your skin. You can either apply it directly onto your skin or mix it with your other skin care product and apply it onto your face. I applied it directly on my face and used it twice on a daily basis.

      Serums are said to be effective, however in my case I didn’t see the change. The label on the product stated that it would “lighten and brighten” but I didn’t really. The price was too much and it didn’t deliver. So I wouldn’t recommend it.
     

      Do you agree with my simple review or maybe this serum worked for you. Either way, let us know on the comments below or mail us at SpotmyKorea@gmail,com


Unknown

Developers

All we want to do is spread the love of k-pop, k- drama and all things korean. Here in SMK, we believe live is meant to be shared so if you love something let us know, Chinguduels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment