MELODYDAY- WHEN IT RAINS FT. RAVI (VIXX)

by 12/28/2015 04:13:00 am 0 comments



Admin Virgil

          I spent a good amount of the cold afternoon listening to this song over and over again and never once did I get tired of it. I kept twirling to its melody lost in it tune....



                 Let me take it a bit back and give you some details. MelodyDay's recently dropped their second winter ballad project titled "When it rains" which features the ever so cool Ravi from VIXX!



                   Like many of the people who came before me, I too went on to listen to the song just because Ravi was in it, but I ended up staying for the girls. This song is addicting for all the good reasons.

                  The song is a heart tugging melody which the four members sing. The song speaks of departing with loved ones. The song has a unique vibe to it which is emphasized with each member’s personal flair of singing and by Ravi  as well.

             I seriously recommend this song to all of you.



Unknown

Developers

All we want to do is spread the love of k-pop, k- drama and all things korean. Here in SMK, we believe live is meant to be shared so if you love something let us know, Chinguduels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment