EVERYBODY SAY “HOL DON”!

by 8/19/2015 05:15:00 am 0 comments

Admin Virgil.
      
       that is right! I am doing today's review on Ax-odus's 'Hol don'
        
        Now now don't be a smart buttocks and tell me it not 'hol don' it is 'hold on', okay? do you see a significant space between the two words 'Hold' and 'on'? do you?



um? I do not think so!
 so to make it simple for you to pronounce this heeby-ka-jeeby word, I came up with 'Hol Don'. Welcome Your,  best friend.

okay so what's the concept? I swear if I knew I would have told you .... its an EDM track chingu, it is art ... it is not supposed to make sense ...... but I made some sense from it ... because I am a genius! hum! hum!

so anyways, they asked my diva Key to sing and god almighty did he? HE DID! LIKE AN ANGEL! but let's focus on the music video. shall we?



 The music video starts with a beach that is named 'Hol Don'


Do not believe me, fine, ask the Philip the sea-gull! 


For your information, he is giving you the you-betta-believe-her look! so you betta believe me! moving on, 'Hol Don' is telling us the reason behind his name, it all started with this yeoja! 


oh sure there is always a yeoja. I just do not know which one ....... I ya ..... 


BANG! NO TIME FOR YA STORY! KEY IS ASKING YOU TO HOLD ON! Hold on to what? hold on to them keys!


Wrong keys! 
Hold on the railing when you stand in the balcony!


hold on to the mosquito that bites you, and then use it as ransom to gain immunity from the mosquito clan! Now thats a plan!


Hold on Beer let me get me some chicken! uweh! uweh!




and then, out of no where comes muah bae!


muah bae so hot! so hot he melt the honey on the cake! 
who puts it there-ah? I do not know-ah!


so anyways, he is so hot, that the girl can feel her heart in her head and its beating like this!

ba-dam ba-dam, the beating of his and her head. The two meet and when they touch its like fire! watch!




the above mentioned Romeo and Juliet hit it off like fireworks in the sky, the intensity is enough to make any sewer steam up with smoke. They are that hot, Chingu! and so in love!





(Notice subtle reference made to justice beiber and Selena ...)







but like every good thing in life my fellow friend, it must come to an end. Love today doesn't seem to last even as long as those drugs do! I didn't say it, but I think that is what these two images might refer to .... 



or maybe its a comparison to Love and Drugs as being strong medications which have a lasting effect and makes you feel shitty when it's over! crap just got really.



Muah Bae feels a little hungover by last night's uh-hum uh-hum. if you will! He starts seeing things. which I believe is a symptom of Love.


Muah Bae pours himself some Gatorade to calm his nerves down .....


Hey this Gatorade so good, I can put my girlfriend in it!


WOAH! WHAT! YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN MUAH BAE!
Muah Bae closes his eyes to replay all the things he did last night and we take the trip with him.







SHIT JUST GOT REAL!
MUAH BAE realizes that something with hot air bolloons, cars and the girl from last night is going down tonight and only he can stop her. On a side note, Muah Bae got the prettiest hair I have ever seen, brah, be jealous!


Muah Bae thinks of up a way to stop the girl, come up with a convincing text message! He starts texting!


"Meet me in the tallest tower in the city, the one where you can literally feeel the lightining shock you ....... 


...... If you do not I will fall from the tower! 
love, Muah bae "


After some successful messaging, Muah Bae dashes to see which Building is the tallest in the city. And arrives just in time to catch the yeoja from doing things that involve hot air balloons and cars.


HAHAHAHA! BUT WAIT!




The music director tries to subliminally conceal the slap between an Onion bomb attack but I caught it! that slap is nastier than the Onion bomb!


 That thunder slap brings reminds Muah Bae of an incident that he long wish he had forgotten ................... How he let go of ..... Hol Don .. .... 



OH! ALL HE HAD TO DO WAS "HOLD ON" TO THE BALLOON BUT NO .......... it had to float away under to the street ..... it had to go under the truck .... ...... 





And that my fellow friends is why the beach is named Hol Don. With that the music video ends .. Let us close our eyes and make a silent prayer for all the balloons we named and let go ....... * sniff sniff * i can not i am leaving bye! its too emotional ...... mommy! ommma!





Unknown

Developers

All we want to do is spread the love of k-pop, k- drama and all things korean. Here in SMK, we believe live is meant to be shared so if you love something let us know, Chinguduels!

0 comments:

Post a Comment